-VIC-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you!

2 posters

Go down

30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you! Empty 30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you!

Post by captain_karpov Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 am

Notice is given, that on the 30th of September anyone with a winrate for that month, using noobmeter, below 52% (Random and TC) will be released from the clan.

Last edited by captain_karpov on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you! Empty Re: 30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you!

Post by captain_karpov Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 am

http://www.noobmeter.com/clan/eu/-VIC-/500021435

When I look here on the 30th of September, if your 30 day September winrate is sub 52%, then it will be jazda chop chop. If you are a purple turtle or a mango tango I dont care, your 30 day WR should be well above 52%.

Last edited by captain_karpov on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you! Empty Re: 30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you!

Post by captain_karpov Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:26 am

I dont wish to kick anyone out on the 30th but I will not make exceptions.

Some tips for people who struggle with WR.

1. If you suck at tier 9/10, dont play them.
2. If you suck in crappy tanks, dont play them.
3. Try and platoon with clan mates, give them a ticking off when they suicide.
4. Play in a balanced toon, dont all bring Kv2s, bring some eyes also. A Hellcat for example.
5. Do not rush research, use free xp and use gold to unlock free xp, only research tanks which are good and not about to be nerfed. (so don't bother with the hellcat or the 1S, get a 12 T instead).
6. Do not unlock every tank for tier 8 TC/skirmish.
7. Ask the clan commander what tanks we are short of.
8. Never use 50% crews.
9. View random games as a mode to be won, not something to grind endlessly.
10. Revisit the game mechanics, read up on spotting, camo etc.

Having lots of games in crappy tanks with low WR is very bad for the image of the clan. Good players rarely join such clans. We are ranked 46 overall WR but this is being eroded by a few people who are obsessed with grinding, and/or playing a tier level which is beyond them. We are a mixed ability play clan, we have some unicums and some oranges, I can accept this, but I will not accept a small minority of below average players endlessly spamming crappy random games.

Lastly I see bad technique in some players which I know they have aquired by playing to many random games in unbalanced teams.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by kolczas Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:40 am

What about players who have empty gap in their "last 30 days wins percentage" ? We have more than 30 players like that. They will be all expelled ? : /
kolczas
kolczas

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 am

kolczas wrote:What about players who have empty gap in their "last 30 days wins percentage" ? We have more than 30 players like that. They will be all expelled ? : /

Some of them have some games from the last 30 days but enough for noobmeters 30 day record.

However you can see their last 30 days also, by setting the date window on noobmeter.

I could add them to the list also but I dont think it fair to punish someone for 5 or 6 games. Their 5 or 6 games for example are not dragging down the clans overall WR by much are they?

My KV1 has a WR of about 55% I played (99%) of this as a NOOB without a clan or platoon mates or a TC. Is this really such a challenge for you Kolczas?

Fact is that too many good players have joined this clan and left, and most of them have said to me without naming anyone, that they was not happy with the way some people play. I have to do something about this and it has to be fair. I have not named anyone and we will do it only by very recent games, and 52% is still very low. Personally I think people should 55% as the minimum standard in tank which you have fully researched, I can do much better than this playing solo in a dozen tanks, so Im not making demands I cannot do myself.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by kolczas Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:04 am

Challenge ? Hard to say. Now I am researching russian TD line, so I have some stocktank battles

but If my WR will be to low I will play a century games on M2 LT and in this way will falsely increase WR.
kolczas
kolczas

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:14 am

kolczas wrote:Challenge ? Hard to say. Now I am researching russian TD line, so I have some stocktank battles

but If my WR will be to low I will play a century games on M2 LT and in this way will falsely increase WR.

M2 LT if you must, but the BDR, the T-29 and the KV-2 work well for me.

And why the Russian TD line? It is shit.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by kolczas Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:56 am

su85 was great, now I have su100 - weak Ammo Rack, but ok dpm.

In my interest is tier8 - isu152, with fantastic cannon. I am increasing my average dmg per battle, it is very good for my eff points. I believe isu152 will help me in this. Also I never played on smth what have 750 dmg per shot.
kolczas
kolczas

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 am

kolczas wrote:su85 was great, now I have su100 - weak Ammo Rack, but ok dpm.

In my interest is tier8 - isu152, with fantastic cannon. I am increasing my average dmg per battle, it is very good for my eff points. I believe isu152 will help me in this. Also I never played on smth what have 750 dmg per shot.

I notice a sharp increase in your SU-100 WR, GJ. Maybe you have something to play for now...

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 am

50% IS THE BOTTOM LINE FOR SEPTEMBER!

I will change this requirement from 52% to 50%. I think some of you are still having problems going from TCs to random games, so I will make this one time concession. It often pays to be an asshole in random games, you cannot expect team mates to help you if you rush into a position which is normally the best plan in a TC, this is a different game, team mates will rarely help you. You must use them to obtain the win, not expect them to help you obtain the win.

BUT next month it will be going back to 52% or more!

SO sell your shit tanks (British, Chinese, Jap, Vk crap), STOP grinding for another tier 10 (unless you are bloody good) and START winning.

I see no reason to be below 55% unless it is high tier in a stock tank. My KV1 stats are from when I was a total noob, playing solo with no mods......

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:05 am

The expulsion system for poor winrate will work like this.

If your 30 day winrate according to noobmeter drops below a level set by the clan commander then you will be excluded from the clan. NOTE: you have to play more than just a few games for this to apply if you only play something like 20 -30 games for that month then the 30 day WR is left blank by noobmeter, I do not know what the minimum sample size is.

You may reapply in one months time. Your application will be voted on by the deputy and clan commanders, a simple majority get you back in.

During that time you should demonstrate (as in achieve decent winrates) ability to help win games in good tanks, some of which should be tier 6 or higher.

I will not vote for anyone to be readmitted with a 30 day WR below 55%. I may be outvoted of course. There is so much advice/videos etc out there on how to improve, all you need is google and some effort.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:09 am

30th September. Clan Membership clean up, could be you! VHBX2Q4

ArtOne has only just joined so was absent for most of September, also he is a temporary member here for something Magnus wants to do with his RL friends this Friday in skirmish.

The others however....

Caroloos 49.3%
Jumoer 46.4%
FMER 46.0%
niebes... 43.3%

Sorry chaps but it is time to rethink your gamestyle. Feel free to re apply no sooner than one month away, and we will review your recent winrates/performance. Might seem a bit harsh but I do not think you are going to improve carrying on as you are in the clan, and it is important that we remain in the top 50 clans when it comes to winning games.

Feel free to join another clan, if you don't think you can meet our standards, TS3 is at your disposal until you join another clan if you do.

Best of luck from all the clan and thanks for your efforts.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down