-VIC-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge)

3 posters

Go down

Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge) Empty Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge)

Post by captain_karpov Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:47 am

I propose that we give a short warning period (personally I would just chuck them out) then chuck people out who never join skirmish/team/TC.

It looks very bad for new members to be in a clan with 10 people online but we cannot even do a tier 6 skirmish because 2 of those players never join the skirmish team, and 2 are semi afk/afk (we all do this afk/semi afk sometimes, so fair enough).

Having people online who have no intention of joining any team even if 6 of us are waiting 30 minutes (as has happened) for one more player is not acceptable.

Some of the people who never join teams also have a winrate below our clan average, so what is the point of them? (if they never help out in teams and their random game play is so shit as to drag down our clan win rate then WTF is the point of them?).

I don't mind people who don't play often, this is a casual clan after all, but never joining a team is in my opinion not acceptable. From an FCs point of view I would prefer if they was offline rather than setting a bad example to other players. If their platoons are so important they should join a platoon based clan.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge) Empty Re: Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge)

Post by creaman Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:33 am

Send me the names you feel are not participating.
I have a list of my own.
Uncertain about p.o.c veterans; gnawl,finny,faiona

creaman

Back to top Go down

Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge) Empty Re: Chucking out the non team players (Karpovs next purge)

Post by captain_karpov Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:09 am

Uncertain about p.o.c veterans; gnawl,finny,faiona

Its not the people who are not online that bother me, but if we reach our member limit then we would have to make room of course.

My issue is with active players who never join skirmish/teams.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by creaman Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:30 am

Ok.

creaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindworx Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 am

Can you also do something about members who intentionally don't follow orders during skirmishes? I won't name any, but Karpov knows who I mean. It can be really frustrating at times, especially when we lose battles.
Mindworx
Mindworx

Back to top Go down

Post by creaman Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:25 am

Gladly.

creaman

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_karpov Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:48 am

Mindworx wrote:Can you also do something about members who intentionally don't follow orders during skirmishes? I won't name any, but Karpov knows who I mean. It can be really frustrating at times, especially when we lose battles.

This is a very complicated issue, and not necessarily caused by "bad" players.

captain_karpov

Back to top Go down

Post by creaman Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:56 am

I've had a talk with some and sent messages to others. Some people have legit reasons for not participating while others are on there way out.
Update will follow.

creaman

Back to top Go down

Post by creaman Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm

4 second accounts and 4 inactive removed.

creaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down